These simple ginger and chocolate oat cookies are very easy to make. I wanted to come up with a recipe that didn’t require a food processor – just a baking bowl, a baking tray and an oven. They take five minutes to throw together and around twenty minutes to cook… if my oven can be trusted – which it can’t so keep your beady eyes on those bad boys whilst they bake.
Ginger & Chocolate Oat Cookie Ingredients:
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of mixed seeds
- 1/2 cup of organic unrefined sugar
- 1tsp ginger
- Drop of water
- A handful of dark chocolate
- 2 tsp of Honey
- Preheat over to 180’c. Pop the oats, mixed seeds, organic sugar, and ginger in a bowl. Mix thoroughly and then add water drop by drop until there is enough to stick the mixture together.
- Roll into balls and flatten onto grease proof paper on a baking tray. Pop in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate – for 6 I only needed one of those mini chocolate bars I have in my advent calendar. Mix the chocolate with two tsps of honey and drizzle on top.
- Enjoy warm with a cup of tea.
Pin For Later: